Develop beverages with rich foams and froth for memorable drinking experiences
Your consumers want indulgent, lasting foam in their soft drinks, beers and slushies—without chemical-sounding ingredients on the labels. You can replace often-costly propylene glycol alginates (PGAs) or hydrocolloids with naturally sourced FOAMATION® foaming agents and achieve superior stability—the key to thick, rich foam. FOAMATION® Q foaming agent is made from sustainably sourced quillaja extract from the Chilean soapbark tree. . These can create stable, lasting foams in a range of beverages from soft drinks to beer. They even help increase overrun in frozen carbonated beverages or FCB’s, helping you save money on raw materials. Most of all, FOAMATION® foaming agents create fun and memorable drinking experiences, giving you an edge in the market.
Benefits of FOAMATION® foaming agents:
- Create fun new beverage experiences with long-lasting thick foams and froths
- Save money by increasing the overrun (air entrapment) of your frozen carbonated beverage or ice cream
- Replace often-costly chemical-sounding stabilizers such as propylene glycol alginates (PGAs) or gelatin
- Consistent, sustainable and reliable supply of high-quality foaming ingredients
- Deliver a good story to your consumers by using sustainable, naturally sourced foaming ingredients
- Rich, thick foam that will improve the look and appeal of your favorite favorite frozen coffee beverage, and the frothy lacing of your beer products
- In frozen carbonated beverages and ice cream, reduce calories and cost by increasing overrun
The FOAMATION® trademark is owned by Desert King International.